Miyerkules, Pebrero 12, 2014

reflection



All  Last
Fourth grading period is the last period in our senior’s life, the end of our high school life and the start of the real journey of our lives. The journey in our dream, the true fight only begins here. At the time we will accept our diplomas, diploma’s that serves as the certificate of our parent’s sacrifices as well as ourselves. It was the last grading but it was also the hardest grading among all because we should pass all the requirements within a limited time. But I know that we can make it.
All I can say is I’m happy that I make it. I make to the last step of the gates of my dream. Although it’s hard for us to say goodbye to our Alma mater, we must also accept the fact that everything that begins has an ending and as something ends, new beginning will come again. May I also take this opportunity to say thank you to our teachers, for their understanding, love, care and sacrifices in order to teach us. Thank you, thank you, and thank you very much.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento