Lunes, Pebrero 10, 2014

Change it. Starts with me



Change it. Starts with me
There is no permanent thing in this world but the word ‘change’.
       A thing that is true in this world. But every move has equal changes. It means all things depend on what you do, you think or you said. Every change starts on you.
       Yes, change must start in me in order to attain the changes I want in my environment     . I must change my bad attitudes that been the reason why things I don’t want happen instantly in my life. “Do unto others, want you want others do unto you.” The golden rule, that if you do bad things they will pay you bad things back and vice versa. Little things make big changes. Start step by step and you’ll see the changes you wanted. And it’s up to you if you want to change for the better or for worst.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento