Lunes, Enero 13, 2014

reflection of 3rd grading period

Stepping in the last stairs of Senior life


If there is a start or beginning, there is an end.  And now we are approaching to the end of the stairs going to the 3rd chapter of our life and that is college life. We are now entering to the 4th step in that stair and ending the 3rd step of it. And ending very step gave us knowledge and a lesson that we can use in our lives.

And in this 3rd step I've learned many things about me. Things that I wanted to change and things I wanted to be forever. Those bad things I made in this step, I will make sure in my life that I will never make it again in this 4th step because I've learned the risk of it.


Every action there is an equal reaction. And now I've learned my lesson, a lesson that make my life change and make a stronger and better me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento