Miyerkules, Enero 15, 2014

New Year' New Me

Goodbye 2013;
Hello 2014
The year 2013 is a year of faith and unity for me, because this year we suffered from shocking and heart breaking happenings especially in Visayas region. It became the eye of the disaster suffered by the Philippines. I’m thankful that we don’t suffered things they suffered, but I know that we are deeply in pain watching them in television in danger. Watching the dead bodies in the street and watching their beloved city be destroyed. But in all those there is that strong faith that they can rise from these calamities. And also because of this I saw the care and love everyone give to the victims of these tragedies. Even though they are not Filipino, they are there to help us rise from those things.

          But now one year had been ended again, a time where all of us face another challenges of the world. Challenges that can make us strong and can change our life. A new life and a new me, time to change things that had happen to me last year, a time to make a change in myself. Saying goodbye to the old me and facing forward to the new and better me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento